Tips for running a successful drive
1. Post your cards and posters in very visable, high traffic areas.
2. Keep a vareity of cards on display and let us know when you need more. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Call (408) 946-3111.
3. Get your co-workers to post materials and talk to their departments about the program. Consider a friendly competition!
4. Send emails and give in-person program reminders. Some coordinators pass out apples or candy canes with the cards and even get their executives to send motivating reminders! Check out sample announcements and other resources below.
5. Plan a kick off lunch, ice cream social or coffee and tea gathering to start the program off. Entice your group to participate and learn about the Family Giving Tree. Our staff is always happy to attend if needed! Check out how other companies have kicked off their Back to School Drive here: Host Events.
Use the following files as templates to create your own Holiday or Back-to-School Drive email, memo or flyer. Check out the additional resources on the right to help your announcements make an impact.
Memo Style - Short announcement for long time supporters
Introduction Style - Longer announcement for first time supporters
Volunteer Memo - Encourage employees to volunteer alone or in group
Birgitte from Hewlett Packard sent this notice to fellow employees
Logo and Poster Downloads
Elf Boot (Holiday Drive Icon)
Posters and Cards
Back to School Drive
Holiday Wish Drive
Holiday Wish Drive:
Back to School Drive: