Host companies fulfill wishes!
Any company, school, social group or organization can host a Holiday Wish Drive or Back to School Drive simply by having a representative from your organization fill out the host enrollment form below. If you were a host last year, please fill out the enrollment form again this year to receive wish cards, even if your information is exactly the same.
to host a Back to School Drive!
What is a "host"?
Giving Tree hosts are generous community members that display wish cards where they work or make wish cards available to their organization/social group. Holiday wish cards contain the first name, age, and unique wish of a needy child. Backpack wish cards contain the grade level and list of contents needed. We work with hundreds of local social service agencies to collect children's wishes. These cards are prepared by the Family Giving Tree Elves and then mailed to hosts.
It's easy to host a drive!
1. Register to receive drive materials here.
2. Materials will be mailed to you, the Host Coordinator via USPS (June - Back to School Drive or November - Holiday Wish Drive), and you'll be able to display them for your group right away.
3. Encourage participation by "marketing" the cards to employees and/or customers.
4. Collect donations and drop them off at our Bay Area warehouse by the due date (August - Back to School Drive or December - Holiday Wish Drive)!
- Host companies receive priority registration for group volunteer activities at our Holiday and Back-to-School warehouses.
- Each organization is listed on our website and recognized in our email newsletter.
- Hosts receive positive recognition and the opportunity to win awards at our Kick-Off and Celebration Events.