Make a Difference!
Become a Drive Leader to support our Holiday Wish and Back-to-School Drives.
Who can be a Drive Leader?
Anyone who is part of an organization—a business, school, family or social club—and wants to help children-in-need in the community is qualified to lead a Drive as part of Family Giving Tree's Holiday Wish Drive or Back-to-School Drive.
Role of a Drive Leader
A Drive Leader will…
- Facilitate donations and participation within your group by posting wish cards and backpack tags in a well-traveled area or distributing them to friends and colleagues.
- Set up a Virtual Giving Tree to allow for online donations
- Deliver the donated items collected to the Family Giving Tree’s warehouse.
- Receive priority when signing up for Family Giving Tree's in-demand warehouse volunteer shifts
- Have a direct impact in your own community
Want to support a Drive without leading one?
- Find a Drive Leader near you.
- Donate Online - Your generosity allows us to serve more children by buying gifts and school supplies in bulk.
- Volunteer at our warehouse during a Drive
- Spread the word - Tell others about Family Giving Tree and how we are bringing joy and learning to children living at or below the poverty line