Make a Difference!
Last year —a year like no other, we all had to get creative. So, in order to still provide tens of thousands of wished-for gifts, we went digital!
Using the Virtual Giving Tree platform, a Drive Leader can still solicit wishes and "collect" gifts on behalf of FGT. Through this customized giving tool you can track your progress as your team "shops" for wishes online and helps us deliver joy and comfort in these hard times. The option to receive printed wish cards and other materials is still available so if that's the way you'd like to help those in your community this holiday season, we're here for you too.
Make Leading A Drive a new family holiday tradition.
Become a Drive Leader and support our Holiday Wish Drive. A Drive Leader is Family Giving Tree’s main contact and the key to each Drive’s success.
Who can be a Drive Leader?
Anyone who is part of a group—a business, school, family, social club, or friends—and wants to help children-in-need in the community can lead a Holiday Wish Drive or Back-to-School Drive. We work with Drive Leaders every step of the way and provide all the tools needed to make each Drive a success.
Role of a Drive Leader
As a Drive Leader, you will…
- Register your group for each Drive
- Facilitate donations and participation within your group by posting wish cards in a well-traveled area or distributing them to friends and colleagues or hosting a customizable Virtual Giving Tree (VGT), or both.
- Collect and deliver the donated gifts to Family Giving Tree’s warehouse or, if you are using the VGT, promote your VGT to raise funds to provide gifts. Or do both
- Receive priority when signing up for Family Giving Tree's in-demand warehouse volunteer shifts.
- Have a direct impact on your own community.
To learn more about how the Holiday Wish Drive works every year and the vital role of a Drive Leader, check out our "Journey Of A Wish" infographic.
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a Drive Leader please contact firstname.lastname@example.org