Make a Difference!
Become a Drive Leader to support our Holiday Wish and Back-to-School Drives. A Drive Leader is Family Giving Tree’s main contact and the key to each Drive’s success.
Who can be a Drive Leader?
Anyone who is part of a group—a business, school, family, social club or friends—and wants to help children-in-need in the community can lead a Holiday Wish Drive or Back-to-School Drive. We work with Drive Leaders every step of the way and provide all the tools needed to make each Drive a success.
Role of a Drive Leader
A Drive Leader will…
- Register their group for each Drive
- Facilitate donations and participation within your group by posting wish cards and backpack tags in a well-traveled area or distributing them to friends and colleagues.
- Collect and deliver the donated gifts or backpacks to Family Giving Tree’s warehouse.
- Receive priority when signing up for Family Giving Tree's in-demand warehouse volunteer shifts
- Have a direct impact in your own community
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a drive leader, or to register, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org