Make a Difference!
Become a Drive Leader to support our Back-to-School and Holiday Wish Drives.
Who can be a Drive Leader?
Anyone who is part of a group—a business, school, family, social club or friends—and wants to help children-in-need in the community is qualified to lead a Drive as part of Family Giving Tree's Back-to-School Drive.
Role of a Drive Leader
As a Drive Leader, you will…
- Facilitate donations and participation within your group by posting backpack tags in a well-traveled area or distributing them to friends and colleagues.
- Set up a Virtual Giving Tree (VGT) to allow for online donations.
- Deliver the donated items collected to Family Giving Tree's donated warehouse.
- Receive priority when signing up for Family Giving Tree's in-demand warehouse volunteer shifts.
- Have a direct impact in your own community.
Want to support a Drive without leading one?
- Find a Drive Leader near you.
- Donate Online - Your generosity allows us to serve more children by buying gifts and school supplies in bulk.
- Volunteer at our warehouse during a Drive.
- Spread the word - Tell others about Family Giving Tree and how we are bringing joy and learning to children living at or below the poverty line.