Make a Difference!
Leading a Drive is rewarding and fun.
A Drive Leader is Family Giving Tree’s primary contact and the key to each Drive’s success.
Through your drive, you can collect wished-for holiday gifts, host a Virtual Giving Tree (VGT) and allow folks to shop for a gift online or do a combination of both! But either way, you'll build a bridge with kindness and joy in your community.
Who can be a Drive Leader?
Anyone who is part of a group—a business, school, family, social club, or friends—and wants to help children-in-need in the community can lead a Drive. We work with Drive Leaders every step and provide all the tools needed to make each Drive a success.
Role of a Drive Leader
As a Drive Leader, you will…
- Register your group for each Drive
- Facilitate donations and participation within your group by posting wish cards in a well-traveled area or distributing them to friends and colleagues, or hosting a customizable Virtual Giving Tree (VGT), or both.
- Collect and deliver the donated gifts to Family Giving Tree’s warehouse or, if you are using the VGT, promote your VGT to fund to gifts purchased by FGT to fulfill wishes. Or do both
- Receive priority when signing up for Family Giving Tree's in-demand warehouse volunteer shifts.
- Have a direct impact on your own community.
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a Drive Leader please contact [email protected]