Make a Difference!
Lift spirits and spread joy this holiday season.
A Drive Leader is Family Giving Tree’s primary contact and the key to each Drive’s success.
Through your drive, you can collect gifts, host a Virtual Giving Tree (VGT), and allow folks to shop for s gift (or gifts) or do a combination of both! But either way, you'll be helping to brighten the holidays for thousands of Bay Area neighbors
Who can be a Drive Leader?
Anyone who is part of a group—a business, school, family, social club, or friends—and wants to help children, seniors, and adults transitioning from homelessness in the community — can lead a Drive. We work with Drive Leaders at every step and provide all the tools needed to make each Drive a success.
Role of a Drive Leader
As a Drive Leader, you will…
- Register your group for each Drive.
- Facilitate donations and participation within your group by posting wish cards in a well-traveled area or distributing them to friends and colleagues, or hosting a customizable Virtual Giving Tree (VGT), or both.
- Collect and deliver the donated backpacks to Family Giving Tree’s warehouse or, if you are using the VGT, promote your VGT to fund backpacks purchased by FGT. Or do both
- Receive priority when signing up for Family Giving Tree's in-demand warehouse volunteer shifts.
- Have a direct impact on your own community.
If you still have questions or are interested in learning more about becoming a Drive Leader don't hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.